Happy Year of the Fire Horse Alla Salute Family I cordially welcome all of the Alla Salute family to the Jan 2026 issue of our much-valued online magazine. I'd like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year and be very positive.
Please take note of our feature cover of CuGina Flavors featuring a photo of Gina and Nancy, and kindly leave a comment for them.
We have original Winter recipes by Renata Richardson, and an article about Seniors by freelancer Nonna Clarissa. There’s also Timothy Spearman's highly anticipated column "Free Movies and Reviews." Continue reading, and let us know what you would like to read about and see in our interviews.
Please feel free to contact me anytime at:
Att: Timothy allasalutemagazine@gmail.com
And lest I forget yearly advertising offers are available to all of our award-winners - but there are only a limited spaces still available for a 90% discount.
Att: Serena allasalutemagazine@gmail.com
Wishing you all a very Happy New Year in 2026.
Timothy Watson

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.