Thursday, July 31, 2025

Attach Of The Toilet Ducks by Samantha Age 10

 Attack of the Toilet Ducks” by Samantha (age 10)

                     



One day at Grandma’s house, I was brushing my teeth when I heard a SPLASH!

I looked in the toilet and… BAM! A tiny rubber duck flew out and bounced off the mirror. I screamed. It screamed (I think). Then twenty MORE rubber ducks popped out and started waddling across the bathroom like it was a parade.

“Duck invasion!” I yelled.

I tried to call my dog Sir Barkington, but he was too busy eating socks. Useless.

The ducks formed a circle and started chanting quack-quack-quackity-quack. One wore a crown. I think he was the leader. I named him Kevin.

Kevin jumped on the sink and declared, “We’re taking over the world. Starting with this toothbrush.”

I threw a towel. They threw shampoo bottles. It was WAR. So I flushed the toilet really hard. Like epic whirlpool tornado flush.

All the ducks got sucked in like spaghetti in a vacuum. Kevin held onto the toilet paper roll and shouted, “I SHALL RETURN!”

Now, every time I brush my teeth, I check the toilet first. And I always carry duck repellent (it's just whipped cream, but they hate it).

The End. For now…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

                   COMING NEXT MONTH. SEND US YOUR QUESTIONS, AND WE WILL ANSWER.                                                          a...