Family Fun, puzzles, word games the old traditional way and so much more.
Including a contest for kids and seniors!
S T A R T F A M I L Y R
A E N O I S S A P E E
G O A L S E H A N
E T H O P E C
L O V E F R E
O W O R K I N
V E G E T A B L E S D G
E D U C A T I O N T H
The words to find are:
- START
- FAMILY
- PASSION
- GOALS
- HOPE
- LOVE
- WORK
- VEGETABLES
- EDUCATION
Have fun! 😊
Submit your own word/games for publication and win a $50.00 Gift card or a $30.00 Indigo Card. Submit as an attachment to Att: Word/Games allasalute@yahoo.com
The deadline for submission is October 29, 2025 for our Fall issue.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.