Wednesday, October 18, 2023

 

Introducing Samantha Alvarez, a 9 1/2 yr old student and AI changed her life. 

This is her story.





Hi everybody, my name is Samantha Alvarez and I am 9 ½ years old. I'm a very curious and eager-to-learn kind of person. I love reading and researching new topics that I find interesting.

Recently, I was given a laptop with an Artificial Intelligence (AI) program installed. At first, I was a bit unsure of how to use it but I soon discovered how amazing and useful it could be for my studies and other activities. With AI, I was able to get answers to many questions in a matter of seconds, organize notes with ease and it even helped me with my homework. Like my dad helped me with my homework, the AI helps us too. 

I was amazed at the many things the AI program could do. It was like having an extra helping hand in everything I wanted to do. From science projects to educational games, AI was always there to lend a hand.

Thanks to my wonderful parents and the AI program, I was able to understand school subjects better and get better grades. AI was really like a best friend to me, helping me learn more than I could ever have done on my own.

Overall, I'm really grateful to AI for the help it provided. I would highly recommend AI to anyone looking for an extra helping hand.


If you would like to submit your story please do so at  

allasalute@​yahoo.com   Att: Short Story Submissions  Please list if it's for Adults or Children. 


We are seeking children, teens, adults and seniors short stories, 800 to 3,000 words short stories. Must have your full name, email address and contact number to reach you in the event we will accept your story for publication.  Pictures and artwork/illustrations are welcome to accompany your story must be in jpeg and high quality. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

                   COMING NEXT MONTH. SEND US YOUR QUESTIONS, AND WE WILL ANSWER.                                                          a...